If you would like free, confidential information or advice, or just need someone to talk to there are opportunities both on and off campus.
- Counselling and Advisory Services (48)4650
- Medical Centres:
Gipsy Lane (48)3193
Harcourt Hill 429993
Morland House 872448
- SU Advice Centre (48)4770
- Students' Union Welfare Officer (48)4790
- Occupational Health (2 days per week) (48)5772
- Human Resources (48)5960
- YOUR OWN GP
- NHS Direct 0845 4647
- Samaritans 01865 722122 - 08457 909090 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Violence: Women's Aid 01865 791416
- NightLine (students only) 01865 270270
- Depression Alliance is the leading UK charity for people with depression. They work to relieve and to prevent this treatable condition by providing information, support and understanding to those who are affected by it.
- SANE was established in 1986. From its initial focus on schizophrenia, SANE developed and is now concerned with all mental illnesses.
- Changing Minds is not a campaign about "them out there" - it is a campaign about us, all of us, and how mental health problems touch our lives.
On-Campus:All above contacts and:
- Mental Health Matters: Resource Centre 01865 728981
- Oxfordshire MIND: Information Line 01865 511702
- Patient UK A comprehensive website on health matters. With information, advice and links to other sites.
- Mental Health Foundation A comprehensive website on mental health (and mental illness) in the UK. The site is run by the Mental Health Foundation, a leading UK charity working in mental health and learning disabilities.
- Skill: National Bureau for Students With Disabilities Skill is a national charity promoting opportunities for young people and adults with any kind of disability in post-16 education, training and employment across the UK.